IVF Journey is a simple and discreet diary designed to help you plan and document your fertility treatment.
I designed this diary when I was going through my second round of IVF in 2017, not only was it a welcome distraction during that time but writing everything down really helped me to feel in control so I knew it would be a useful and supportive tool for others too.
The diary is split into sections from pre-treatment through to test day and each section has pages that are specific to each stage. There is no reference to gender / parent / partner making the diary accessible to everyone.
INSIDE YOU WILL FIND:
• Three undated monthly calendars.
• IVF acronyms page.
• Space to write down clinic details, consultation notes and treatment notes.
• A medication checklist.
• Space to write down important dates and results.
• Undated daily pages to take you through down regulation, stimulation, egg collection, embryo transfer and the two week wait - each page has space to note down appointments, medication, meal planning, hydration, gratitude and how you are feeling.
• Space to add embryo photos.
• Embryo development page.
• Notes pages.
• Positive sayings and tips to help you through your treatment.
• A5 (148mm x 210mm) - just the right size to pop in your bag.
• 100 sides (50 inner sheets)
• Hardback cover with luxury soft touch matte lamination.
• Bound with double silver wire to allow the diary to open fully flat.
• Grey elastic closure.
• Printed in the UK by a professional print house to ensure a high quality finish, each diary is then checked and completed by hand by myself in my studio.
There is also a mint pineapple design available here and a FET diary available here.
The diary will be sent by first class post and the delivery aim is 1-2 working days.
Please note that the colour shown on screen may vary to that of the final printed product due to different screen calibration.
Do You Instagram?
You can find me @a_diary_for_ivf - where I post a little about what I went through and support others trying to become parents.