IVF Journey is a simple and discreet planner designed to help you plan and document your fertility treatment.
I designed this planner when I was going through my second round of IVF in 2017, not only was it a welcome distraction during that time but writing everything down really helped me to feel in control so I knew it would be a useful and supportive tool for others too.
The journal is split into sections from pre-treatment through to test day and each section has pages that are specific to each stage. There is no reference to gender / parent / partner making the diary accessible and inclusive to everyone.
INSIDE YOU WILL FIND:
• Three undated monthly calendars.
• IVF acronyms page.
• Space to write down clinic details, consultation notes and treatment notes.
• A medication checklist.
• Space to write down important dates and results.
• Undated daily pages to take you through down regulation, stimulation, egg collection, embryo transfer and the two week wait - each page has space to note down appointments, medication, meal planning, hydration, gratitude and how you are feeling.
• Space to add embryo photos.
• Embryo development page.
• Notes pages.
• Positive sayings and tips to help you through your treatment.
• A5 (148mm x 210mm) - just the right size to pop in your bag.
• 100 sides (50 inner sheets)
• Hardback cover with luxury soft touch matte lamination.
• Bound with double silver wire to allow the diary to open fully flat.
• Grey elastic closure.
• Printed in the UK by a professional print house to ensure a high quality finish, each diary is then checked and completed by hand by myself in my studio.
There is also a pink spot design available here and a FET diary available here.
1st Class Post - £2.65
Delivery aim 1-2 working days
Do You Instagram?
You can find me @a_diary_for_ivf - where I post a little about what I went through and support others trying to become parents.