FET Journey is a simple and discreet diary designed to help you plan and document your fertility treatment.
Following on from IVF Journey
this is an 'all new' diary to support you through your frozen embryo transfer. If you have previously used the IVF version I hope you will enjoy the new quotes and tips in this version.
The diary is undated so you can start at any time, it is split into sections for each stage of treatment and each daily page has space to note down appointments, medication, meal planning, hydration, gratitude and how you are feeling. There is no reference to gender / parent / partner making the diary accessible to everyone.INSIDE YOU WILL FIND:
• Three undated monthly calendars.
• IVF acronyms page.
• Space to write down clinic details, consultation notes and treatment notes.
• Sections for down regulation, stimulation, embryo transfer and the two week wait.
• A medication checklist.
• Space to write down important dates and results.
• Space to add embryo photos.
• Embryo development page.
• Notes pages.
• Positive sayings and tips to help you through your treatment.DETAILS:
• A5 (148mm x 210mm) - just the right size to pop in your bag.
• 100 sides (50 inner sheets)
• Hardback cover with luxury soft touch matte lamination.
• Bound with double silver wire to allow the diary to open fully flat.
• Grey elastic closure.
• Printed in the UK by a professional print house to ensure a high quality finish, each diary is then checked and completed by hand by myself in my studio.SHIPPING:The diary will be sent by first class post and the delivery aim is 1-2 working days.
Please note that the colour shown on screen may vary to that of the final printed product due to different screen calibration.Do You Instagram?
You can find me @a_diary_for_ivf
- where I post a little about what I went through and support others trying to become parents.